Family Sponsorship

Family Sponsorship

Sponsoring Spouse, Dependent Children, Parents and Grandparents

Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor close family members for Canadian immigration. These include spouses, dependent children, parents and grandparents.

The Canadian government is committed to their policy of the family reunification and allocates resources to ensure that the families are unified and the applications are prioritized.

Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents

Created on 1 December 2011, the Super Visa category allows the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to come to Canada as visitors for a period of up to two consecutive years at a time without having to renew their status. It is a multiple entry visa with a long term validity of 10 years.

Sponsoring eligible relatives via Provincial Nominee Programs

Provinces in Canada work with Federal Government to facilitate entry of eligible relatives of residents of particular provinces as permanent residents on fast track bases. While in some provinces eligible relatives are same as defined in Federal programs, some provinces even allow cousins. Some of the provinces currently offering PNP programs for relatives include Alberta, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan.

If you are a Canadian Citizen residing in Canada (or overseas) or a permanent resident residing in Canada, you may be eligible to sponsor your parents, spouse or dependent children to become permanent residents or bring your parents or grandparents as temporary residents on a long term Super Visa. The initial step when dealing with our Toronto office in the matter of Sponsorship and Super Visa cases is to schedule a telephone, Skype or in person consultation with Mr. Amir Ismail to discuss eligibility and to clarify any questions or concerns. You can also send us an email at describing your situation and the type of sponsorship you are interested in. If you are a family member of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, please request your sponsor to book the consultation with our Toronto office.

What Are You Waiting For? Let Us Help You To Immigrate To Canada!